Wednesday, August 1, 2012

what's going on

Fingers crossed...we should be getting our dining room table on Friday morning!

Clearly, I am more than just a little excited.
 Although we do not have a seat of matching chairs, I have already invited some friends over for dinner Friday night -- Coleman and I used to have couples over for "supper club" pretty regularly back in our townhouse days, but we have not be able to at the new house due to the lack of table!

We may not be resting our rumps on matching chairs, but I sure will be glad to share a meal with friends in our new home. Now, I have a menu to plan! Any Suggestions??

______________________________________________

I still have not started addressing the Save the Dates nor have I made up my mind about the actual invitations! Someone kick me into high gear over here please!

I know we have 8 months, but that really doesn't seem long at all.. it is fun being engaged, but I cannot lie, I will more than thrilled when this whole process is over and I can finally call Cole my husband, and start using my new monogram.
 (You have to love the symmetry of an H in the middle!!)


____________________________________________

Busy busy at work this week,
 gotta get back to it, but had to take a moment to give all my loyal followers (HA!)
a little glimpse into what's going on!

xo,
Shans

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your update! Girl get on those invites AND tell me where to get mine! I did a DIY kitchen table and OMG it is my favorite thing ever. That might have been before you found my blog so if you get super bored, you'll have to go through my spring posts to find it or I can find and send it to you! :)

    ReplyDelete