Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Weekend Recap

This weekend flew by.

Friday Coleman and I hosted a mini dinner party complete with a yummy pot roast.

_____________________________________________

Saturday morning my dad, my sister and I piled in the car together (what a joy :/)
around 8am for a quick trip down to Florida.
 As I told you last week, my grandfather is in the hospital
fighting to get back to normal after breaking his hip.

Broke our hearts to see Ganddaddy like that.
I haven't seen him in the hospital
for any extended period of time since
I was little girl and he was diagnosed with Diabetes.

Please contine to pray for smooth recovery so that he may be discharged to begin rehab.

_______________________________________________

Sunday...I laid.
I laid around and did a little laundry.
Then the sun set and I laid around, watched the Kardashians, addressed save the dates and drank wine.
Truly was a glorious evening.

____________________________________________
Monday.
 Not really the weekend anymore, but it sure felt like it!
I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the first practice round of the PGA Championship at Kiawah Island.  This new job definitely comes with some perks!

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

Not the best quality, but none the less, some pictures from the firm's suite overlooking the 18th hole.

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!
xo,
Shans


No comments:

Post a Comment