Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wedding Wednesday : Alex's Portraits

I know, I know, I know. Worst blogger of the year award goes to me.  Sorry for my radio silence, but y'all, life if very full right now.  So, I have been a little MIA while trying to keep up with areas of my life that do not include blogging -- like being a bridesmaid in a beautiful "white wedding" over the weekend.  To hold you over until I can wrap my head around a full recap, please check out Alex's Bridal Portraits here.

Dana Cubbage shot Alex's engagement session and her bridals here in Charleston, and she did an AMAZING job.  I had the privilege to accompany Al to her makeup session on the day of her portraits, help her shimmy into her dress, button all of the buttons, rig her belt to fit her, and assist Dana during the session.

This was the portrait Al chose to display at the reception, which made me feel extra special because... in case you were wondering who Alex is staring at with those loving eyes... .its me! hiding just past the hydrangeas... where I ran after fluffing her veil to perfection (if I do say so myself....). Now go check out the rest of these gorgeous shots!

xo, 
SVH

No comments:

Post a Comment