Thursday, August 30, 2012

Wedding Wednesday...a day late

So sorry to keep you all waiting.
But here is Wedding Wednesday.. on a Thursday.

(Did I do this last week too??? My sincere apologies if I did)

Wedding Updates
_____________________________

1.Got my wedding shoes!

They are navy blue and sparkly.
AND they have a bow on the toe.
and...they are Kate Spade knock-offs.
As much as I love our girl Kate, I just could not bring myself to spend a significant amount of money on shoes that I will quite literally NEVER be able to wear again.
I mean...they are blue and sparkly.
They don't really fit every occasion.
So I went with the J.Renee knock-off that we had previously discussed.

Drum roll please.... I like them!
They are just the right height.
The bows look way better in person that they did online.
AND I am happy with the outcome.
YAY for shoes
and for something blue!


2. Parents Gifts

Coleman and I have discussed and decided on gifts for our parents.
Unfortunately, I cannot divulge any more information because both mothers are readers!
They are good though!!


3. Bachelorette Weekend

The dates are set in stone.
The deposit is paid.
I cannot wait to celebrate in Savannah with 14 of my favorite ladies!
I so wish December would hurry along.

____________________________________________

That's all I've got today!

xo,
Shans





1 comment: