Friday, August 24, 2012

wrappin' up the week

T.G.I.F.

so ready for the weekend!
and a weekend with no plans.
that sounds very nice right about now.

___________________________________________

Some things that have happened this week:

1. BIG shout out to my biffle Marla on being the smartest girl I know.
excuse me while I brag for a moment.
This little smarty pants just found out that she passed her 4th and final CPA exam.
For those of you who are unaware, there are 4 tests, all of which you must pass before becoming a CPA. Obviously, all of them are ridiculously hard, and many are forced to 1 or multiples of them several times before finally achieving a passing score.
Well, not Marla.
This little lady passed ALL four exams on the FIRST try.
Just to clarify:
less than 20% do this.
LESS THAN 20%.
I think it goes without saying that I am a lucky to girl to have such a brainiac for a friend.

2. I ordered the knock off Kate Spade, blue/sparkly/bow shoes.
Fingers crossed that I like them.

3. I ordered a hanger for my wedding gown.
It says:
"Mrs. Hodges"
I think that has a nice ring to it.
I cannot wait to have photos of my dress
(which I am only mildly completely obsessed with)
hanging from this hanger. 

__________________________________________

Slowly trying to make it through the rest of this Friday afternoon.
I am ready for a nap and a cocktail.

Have a great weekend, yall!

xo,
Shans

No comments:

Post a Comment