Tuesday, November 13, 2012

So So Sorry

I owe you all an apology.
For the past and inevitably for the future.
I am so so sorry,
I really am a bad blogger.

Some days, and sometimes it feels like some weeks,
I just cannot come up with anything to blog about.

It is not like I have a million daily readers to impress.
Hell, I may be pushing it thinking that I even have 10 daily readers.

Regardless, I feel like I deadbeat parent when I neglect this little blog of mine.
Coleman would roll out of his chair laughing if he heard me say that.
Good thing is that he barely even reads this silly little thing.

So really, if any you readers are actually out there,
give me so ideas, people!

What should I blog about on days that I've got nothing??
I'm all ears.
Ready,
set,
go!

xo,
Shans

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could give you some advice..but I've got none. Because I go through the same thing. Don't let it stress you though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could write about how you are super excited about Savannah!!, life in the real world and missing college, modern family- bc i missed it last night, or these super cool magnets, wanna play with them? Or you know then there's Christmas bc Thanksgiving hasn't actually happened yet, but no one seems to know that. well hope this helps! happy blogging!

    I cant even bring myself to write on mine either and all I have to do is check my journal from my trip. lol

    ReplyDelete