Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wedding Wednesday - #AlmostAustin

Last week I mentioned that Wedding Wednesday may be back to stay. Today, I'm here to explain.

No, I'm not getting married again. I like the husband I got. :)

Over the last two years I have been struggling significantly with my wedding addiction. Y'all, I have an entire Pinterest board entitled "every other bride's wedding dress". BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP PINNING. 

So, I've been on a hunt for something anything that will help sustain this desire for wedding planning. I mentioned earlier that I took a stab at wedding blogging, but it turns out I don't do well with assignments? So I quit. And then I was back to the drawing board. Praying to the Almighty to help me find something. 

It was then that the heavens opened up. And out popped Lauren, a sweet bride who has agreed to let ME plan her wedding. Lauren and her sweet red-headed groom are tying the knot in Charleston next spring, and I am already up to my elbows in planning. 

I plan to use Wedding Wednesday as an outlet for documenting their wedding planning process. I hope you will join me ( I mean us? I mean them?) on this sweet little journey. 

As a teaser, I've included below a few anchor items from the #AlmostAustin mood board. Enjoy! 


FYI. everything you see in the photo above is happening. (Plus a little extra glam.) 
 Ladies, I introduce you to Old Wide Awake Plantation





xo,
SVH









2 comments: