Thursday, August 2, 2012

prayin and prayin

Just writing a quick post to ask for all of you for your prayers.

As I mentioned in a post earlier this week, I have a sweet sweet grandfather, Granddaddy, who will be 92 this December. He is kindest, silliest old man in all the world, and I love him dearly.

He is the only grandparent I have left and
I get so giddy when I think about him seeing me in my wedding gown. 

He fell late last night and broke his hip.
He is in the hospital now in Florida where he lives with my Aunt and Uncle.
They are saying surgery will probably take place in the morning.

Please keep him, his health, and my family in your prayers.
Grandparents are such a special thing, but so are dads and I cannot imagine the thoughts running through my crazy Daddy's head right now as his father lies in a hospital bed two states away.

I know I can count on yall to be praying.
Thank you.

xo,
Shans

No comments:

Post a Comment