Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday again

We had such a great weekend!

Our first wedding party was Saturday,
and it was an absolute blast!
More to come on that on Wednesday.

In other news,
it has just dawned on me that it is November.
Which means that Thanksgiving is like tomorrow and
that Christmas is basically almost over.
I LOVE the Holidays.

For the past 2 years Coleman and I have celebrated Thanksgiving together.
His family always hosts the glorious food-filled day
at their house on the Edisto River.
Lucky us, they have even invited my parents to partake the past 2 years.
It is so fun to have everyone together,
and I already cannot wait to share photos from this year's festivities.

In the meantime,
I will start gathering up recipes for all of the yummy dishes I want to make.
Broccoli Cheese Casserole is a must.
As is Sweet Potato Casserole.

My mouth is watering already?!
I may have a problem.

xo,
Shans

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Our first wedding party isn't until January! Sweet potato casserole is one of my fave Thanksgiving sides. :)

    ReplyDelete