Friday, July 24, 2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday people.  Thank goodness next week is a short one; leaving town sometime Thursday afternoon for Alex's wedding! In the meantime, here are five things I'm thinking about/want to tell you about/you probably don't want to hear about/but I'm going to tell  you anyways. WOO.

1. I have finally established my bridesmaids' luncheon attire for next Friday. I know you were all stressed about it.  And I know Paige especially was worried that I was going to choose the seersucker dress. To her delight, I have decided to go with the original Lilly ensemble.

Why you ask? Well, that brings me to item number 2. 

2. Because these bad boys popped up on RueLaLa for a mere $99 buckaroos. SO I bought them, and they should be on my doorstep by Monday afternoon.  #PTL.

3. In other news, I finally got a haircut.  It is pretty important to note that I had not had a haircut since FEBRUARY and things were really getting out of hand.  I chopped approximately 3-4 inches off and NONE of my coworkers noticed? What is wrong with these people?  Here, you can enjoy the car selfie I sent my mother post cut. You're welcome. 
I will have you know that is THE selfie I make. 
The only one I know how to make. 
Sorry about it. 

4. While getting my hair cut by the FABULOUS Melissa at Gibson Hair and Makeup, I learned about her newest beauty secret,  Tarte's BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer.  I know how much my girl Paige is obsessed with everything Tarte and I know how obsessed I am with everything about BB creams so I am dying to get my hands on this stuff. Hopefully I can pop by Ulta this weekend. 

5. Somehow I don't think I have a five.  So for today, I will leave you with just these four gems and cross my fingers that it is enough to keep you coming back for more.  Have an awesome weekend! 

xo, 
SVH

+





2 comments:

  1. yassssss I need new foundation/cc/bb/whatever so I'm definitely getting #4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great. And I have the same problem with no one noticing. I can cut off 6 to 8 inches off and still no one notices.

    ReplyDelete