Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Friday!

Friday before a long weekend!

...the office is dead...

already thinking about a little after work cocktail!

____________________________________

Happy things today:

Coleman is a happy boy -- his gamecocks pulled in a W last night.
{a sloppy W, but still a W}

We hosted our first, "come over to our house and watch the game/drink beer/ shove your face with delicious dips party" in honor of the Gamecocks opening up Football Season.

I think it was a success.

Hot Bean Dip.
Sausage Dip.
Guac.
Chips and French Onion.
BEERS.

Plus C grilled up some fabulous burgers at half-time.
Needless to say, I am feeling a little "full" this morning.

____________________________________________

Hope y'all have a fabulous long weekend.
Enjoy what is left of this beautiful summer with some time outside.
I know I will be!

xo,
Shans

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm still full from all of the yummy dips and finger foods last night, too. I think I'll just have a Caesar salad for lunch. Hope yall have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a party! Have a happy Sunday and be sure to enter to win a gift card to a great jewelry store! (ending tonight). BTW I am your newest follower and cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete