Wednesday, August 15, 2012

humpday humpday

What an exciting day in our household.

humpday.
payday.
wedding wednesday.
opening day of deer season.
humpday.
half way thru the week day(s)!
_______________________________________________________

That's right, it is back. 
 Coleman yelled that he was heading to the hunt club right after work
as he was closing the front door this morning.

Deer season is back . The rifle is sighted in,
 and Coleman is the happiest boy there ever was.

Hopefully we will have some vennison in the freezer soon!
It just needs to get a little cool so I can have that boy whipping up some of his
yummy chilli.
_______________________________________________________

Having trouble thinking of some wedding updates for y'all this morning.
I know that is hard to believe.

My return address stamp finally arrived
and the save the dates are SO close to being ready for mail.
Still don't think I will send the little  guys off until the end of September though.
I want everyone to have a good 6 months to mark their calendars.
Usually I would say 4 months, but since we have decided to get married on the same day as
The Cooper River Bridge Run,
I figure people could use as much fore warning as possible.

Invitations are basically chosen! This wont be ordered until after hurricane season.
woof. the thought of them being destroyed in a storm makes my heart heavy.
________________________________________________________

That's all I've got for y'all today.
Enjoy your humpday.
The weekend is just around the corner!

xo,
Shans


No comments:

Post a Comment