Monday, August 27, 2012

I've been tagged!


My sweet bloggie friend, Charlotte at From Carolina Cotton to Illinois Corn,
tagged me in her Liebster Award post!

Here are my 11 Random Facts and the answers to Charlotte's Questions:

11 Facts About Me:1. I love the fall. The sudden temperature changes in Charleston over the weekend are making me wish those leaves would hurry up and change!
2. I am addicted to TLC -- especially any of their programming that involves a wedding.
3. I am also addicted to several HGTV programs including
 House Hunters, Love It or List It, and Property Brothers.
4. I am the baby of a 2-child family -- my sister and I are almost TEN years apart.
5. I LOVE the color navy blue.
like obsessed.
however, a large majority of my closet is black.
6. I dream about one day toting my children around in a Tahoe.
7. I was editor-in-chief of my high school newspaper.
8. I love to bake,not so much to cook -- unless it is something that I know I can do well.
9. I am serious snuggle bug.
10. I am getting married in a little over 7 months!
11. I cannot wait to have a new monogram!

11 Questions:
1. Have you ever moved far from home? Why?
Nope. I have lived in and around Charleston my whole life.

2. What have you learned from blogging?
Blogging has mostly opened my eyes to the world right in front of me.
It is inspiring reading about the every day lives of people you may have never known existed.
Some of which are just around the corner.

3. What is a staple item in your closet?
J.Crew tees.

4. What are your most comfortable pair of shoes?
Jack Rogers.

5. What's the coolest trip you've been on?
This is a hard one! Coolest.. I am not so sure.
Most interesting... my senior trip to NYC...getting robbed while trying to buy fake IDs.

6. What do you do for a living?
I am a legal project assistant for a law firm in Charleston, SC.

7. Is this your dream job?
hmmm.. no not my dream job, but...
I am not quite sure what my dream job is.
This may be a step in the right direction though.

8. What is your go-to snack?
String Cheese!

9. What does a normal weekend consist of in your life?
Spending quality time with Coleman and the dogs!

10. Any fun Labor Day plans?
No plans yet!
Hopefully some grilling out, time on the water, and a few good beers :)

11. What's the best "steal" you've ever found (i.e. something very expensive you got for cheaaaap!)
It is hard to think of one good example because I am all about a good deal.
I really hate to pay full retail price for anything.
I still wouldn't say I got it for "cheap", but my wedding gown is definitely the most expensive thing I have ever purchased and NOT paid full price for.


Hope you all enjoyed!!
Now go over an pay a visit to my fellow future bride, fellow South Carolina girl, and fellow ZTA sista, Charlotte!

xo,
Shans

1 comment:

  1. Cracking up over your random facts!

    do you want to buy my tahoe? it sucks gas like a mother.
    i LOVE to bake, too but hate cooking!

    we are the sameeeee person!!

    ReplyDelete