Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday, Botany!

Even though I keep saying it over and over again,
I cannot believe today is my sweet pup's first birthday!

Although, sweet Botany didn't come into our lives until later in October
it still does not feel like this little lady is old enough to be having a birthday.

Of course, I went out and bought her some birthday surprises last night:
a new collar, a new name plate to go with her collar, a squeky camoflauge duck (to appease her father), a special nylabone chew toy that you can fill with peanut butter, and special peanut butter and oatmeal doggie cookies that I will bake tonight when her pal Snoop (and snoops fab mom and dad) come over for dinner!

I hope she won't be greedy -- I had to make sure that we shared all of the happy birthday love with big sister Buoy this morning as well. We don't want any hurt feelings :)

I figure that is only appropriate to share with you pictures from Botany' first year.

the day we picked her up!
 snuggling with big sister boo

comfy in mom's clean white laundry

first trip to the vet

sittin' on sis

am i cute or what?

 coleman's 3 girls

 uh oh i'm getting bigger

there soon will not be enough room for both of us in here

startin' to look like dad's hunting dog

TODAY, MY FIRST BIRTHDAY!

xo,
Shans




1 comment: