Monday, August 20, 2012

Link Up!




1.If you were searching for a home now, tell me what would be on your "MUST" list.

Fabulous master bedroom with a fabulous on-suite master bathroom.
Huge fenced yard.
Wrap-around porch.
3-4 bedrooms.
At least 2 1/2 bathrooms.
Harwood floors throughout.
2.Show me your favorite room in a home {either your home, or any home, i.e. kitchen}.
Love a fab kitchen.
Here are some snapshots (from pinterest of course).
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
LOVE a farmhouse sink!


3.If you could have any room redone, tell me which one would it be and what would you like done?

Since our semi-recent move, I have been on a constant mission to get our master bedroom looking right.
Granted, this is still just a rental, but I want the master to feel like an oasis.
I want to feel calm hapiness when I enter.

It still isn't quite there, and I don't think it will truly be complete until we move into our first "real home".
(more space would be ideal)

Here are some ideas from pinterest that are helping me dream up my dream.
I like gray, and off white, with pops of blue.
Not all of these designs fit the scheme, but they may have pieces that I just adore.
Try to combine them for what would be my ideal situation.

Pinned Image
Canopy bed.


Pinned Image
colors.

dresser.
dresser.

Pinned Image
peaceful candles.

Pinned Image
duh. the monogram.

Pinned Image
family photos.

A combination of these things would help me create my perfect mater bedroom oasis.

4.Tell me where your favorite stores are to shop for home decor.

POTTERY BARN.
World Market.
Homegoods.
Target.

5.Show me your dream home {it can be your home, if you already have your dream home}

Something like this...
Pinned Image
but with back accents..shutters etc.
wrap around porch and a big yard are must haves.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so fun Shannon, love it! Looks like you're enjoying all this wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete