Tuesday, August 28, 2012

small freakouts

Having a few small freakouts.

Last night I had a nightmare that my dad "forgot" to buy
the liquor for the wedding.

Worst wedding nightmare I have had to date.

Good thing is that I know this could never happen in real life.
because my dad likes vodka too much.
(hehehe)

ALSO,
I really need to go pay my wedding gown a visit.
I'm starting to have real anxiety about not liking it.
It HAS to be just because I have not seen it in person in MONTHS.

On a side note,
it is seriously monsooning in Charleston today.
Thanks, Isaac.
I cannot imagine what it must be like down by the Gulf.
Sending up prayers for everyone living down there -- hurricanes can be really scary things.

unless it is this type of hurricane.
these I am ok with :)
Pinned Image

Happy Tuesday.
Try and stay dry out there, y'all.

xo,
Shans

2 comments:

  1. I was so nervous about not being in love with my dress at my first fitting..but it was the complete opposite! I'm sure you'll feel the same way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man wedding nightmares at least it was forgetting alcohol instead of ripping your dress, walking down the aisle naked or something major like that.

    ReplyDelete