Monday, April 29, 2013

Wedding Recap Part One

So, I do not have my professional pictures back yet,
but I am DYING to share some photos with y'all.

To hold us all over, mainly me, here are a few from good ole facebook.

More official recaps to come soon from getting ready, ceremony and reception!

The dress on my sweet hanger.

Finally in the dress, mom and sister adjust my veil.
It was C's sister's.

Waiting...

The Lord only knows how BM Claire was able to capture such a great photo with her phone!

All of my College of Charleston bridesmaids on the grounds of our college gradution.

Making our entrance.

First Dance.

Our Cake.
Feeding each other.


Sparkler Exit.

xo,
Mrs. H


2 comments:

  1. We are on the same page - I'm posting FB pics tomorrow to hold me over until I get the real ones back! That really is a great pic your bm took on her phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Can't wait to see the professional ones! xoxo - mf

    ReplyDelete