Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Wedding Day: Part Two

Before I get going again, I have to tell y'all that I attempted to read Part One to C last night. I don't know why I thought that was a good idea, maybe it was the three glasses of wine I consumed while cooking supper, but C thought it was just about the most boring thing ever.
Why are boys so strange?!?
It is seriously beyond me.

Anywho, back where I left off.
The taxis arrived, two mini vans, and we all piled in with our day of essentials packed into the bags I gifted to the bridesmaids. Here is a picture of Alex's. So glad she has been using it post wedding!


The salon was so great! We arrived a few minutes early and all of the stylists were standing at their stations just waiting to work their magic on us. We had the salon to ourselves for the majority of our 4 hour appointment. We were joined by another bride and her mother for the last hour or so.  My mom and sister made me a plate of one of my all time favorite foods, Ms. Hamby's chicken salad sandwiches. Y'all, these things are to die for. If you are from Charleston and you have not had them, give me a ring, I will ship you a box.  A plate of Ms. Hamby's in one hand and a mimosa in the other, I was a happy, happy girl as the hair teasing began.

My tummy was still feeling a little uneasy, those nervous butterflies can really get the best of you! Time flew by as my hair and makeup were taking place. Our photographer joined us at the salon and was busy documenting every moment. I cannot wait to share these photos with yall! Once my beautification process was complete, I had a chance to walk around andvisit with everyone else while they finished up their own hair and makeup. I was really glad that I was the first to be complete! When everyone was done we took a few last minute photos of the entire group, fresh-faced and ready to go! One last cheers with our mimosas and before we knew it the trolley was out front waiting on us!

Here is a photo of a trolley like the one we had.


We all loaded up and headed to the church!

More to come..
xo,
Mrs. H

1 comment:

  1. Because guys are so weird. Cameron wanted to have the wedding party ride off on the boat with us. I was not happy about that and so glad that it didn't work out. :)

    ReplyDelete