Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Only Wednesday?

Is it really only Wednesday?

I had the hardest time waking up this morning -- I could have sworn that it was at least Thursday. 

 Our lives are so hectic with preparing for the move, wedding planning, and some other secretive changes going on.

The house is a mess and of course I am totally unmotivated to clean because, well, we are moving next week, it is just going to get more messy. 
We need boxes, we need a lawnmower, we need a microwave. 

So many things cluttering my mind. I really could use a time machine right about now.
I would just like to jump forward a couple of weeks.



That sure would be nice. 
Taking a nice big sigh and getting back to work on this Summer Newsletter for work. 

Have a happy humpday!

xo, 
Shans

No comments:

Post a Comment