Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wedding Nightmares Already?

Last night I woke up from a wedding nightmare. 4 times.
The damn thing kept coming back.
10 months until the wedding, and it is already this bad?

Allow me to give you a taste of what I endured last night.
First, for some reason it was a multiple wedding, and by multiple I mean there were 4 other couples sharing not only our ceremony but also our reception. Yup, 5 brides -- 1 wedding. 

Nothing about that is ok, and nothing was right.
No one liked my dress. 
I had ZERO bridesmaids. 
The food was awful. 
There was no bourbon. 
The flowers were beyond hideous. 
There was a DJ.
All of the couples were announced at the reception as: 
"And for the first time, the brand new Mr's and Mrs's."
No last name just plural Mr, and Mrs. Isn't that special. 
Did I mention that no one liked my dress?

Before I knew it the wedding was over. Just like that it had come and gone, and I was crying to Coleman about how this was nothing like I had planned. 

Then I woke up for the 4th time -- to my alarm clock telling me it was time to get up and make some coffee. 

I think it is about time I invested in some sleep-aid. 

xo,
Shans

No comments:

Post a Comment