Friday, June 22, 2012

Makin Moves

Earlier this week I told you all about so secretive things I had going on. 

Well, it is no longer a secret. 
I resigned from my job. 

I have been working for a great local nonprofit as an Administrative Assistant/Office Manager for almost a year. I started there August 1, 2011, 3 months after graduating from College. 

At that point, I still had absolutely no clue what I wanted to do with my career, and I was so excited to just have a job. After a year of learning and growing with the organization, I began to feel like I was running out of room to grow. 

God smiled on me. A job plopped in my lab. 
A job with a career path. 
A job I will not outgrow in 11 months. 
A job where I will be LEARNING new and interesting things. 
A project assistant for a public policy and economic development attorney here in Charleston. 

My last day at work in July 3rd. 
Going on vacay with Cole's family July 4th - 8th. 

Relaxed and rejuvenated, I will start my new job July 9th. 

Praise the Lord, and wish me luck! 

xo, 
Shans

No comments:

Post a Comment