Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Seester


Happy birthday to my fabulous big sister!


Recently I have been using the phrase " a real gem" quite frequently, and Coleman has been picking on me about it just as frequently. Despite that, I can't think of a better description for this photo -- it is truly a gem. 

My older sister Melissa and I are a few a lot of years apart -- almost TEN to be exact. It goes without saying that we are all pretty sure I was a complete and total surprise for my parents. No one really believes  they were planning to have children that far apart in age. 

It was apparent pretty early on that we would never have much in common.
 I have always been a little bit of a priss pot, and Melissa was always a little more on the Tom Boy side of life, but I must admit that it has served her very well in her professional life.
 She now owns her own waste disposal company ironically named "Trash Gurl." Her products are slapped with purple paint and the most bubbly font you can find. 


Brilliant marketing if I do say so myself. Every contractor in town was curious about the girl behind Trash Gurl when she first entered the market, and now she is trucking right along! 
I'm proud to call her my big sister, and my MOH in April. 

Happy Birthday, Seester! Love you! 

xo, 
Shans



No comments:

Post a Comment