Friday, June 8, 2012

friday friday

Happy Friday! 

Last night one of my ZTA sisters and I ventured to my first ever CofC alumni social event. 
It was a happy hour at a fun water-side bar, Salty Mike's.  $2.75 Pinot Grigio didn't sound bad to me so I agreed to go -- and I am glad I did! There were not many 2011 grads there, but that's ok! It is nice to get together and mingle with other people who all love the college even though you were not there at the same time.

Babysitting sweet baby Ben tonight -- although he is not much of a baby any more. I cannot believe he will be TWO next month. Crazy how time flies.

Coleman's sister comes to town from Montana tomorrow for a TEN day visit -- it will be so nice to have her here! 


Our Girls, Buoy and Botany, with their sweet friend Lucy last weekend. 
Enjoying the sunshine by the Edisto River!

Have a great weekend everyone, and enjoy the sunshine! 

xo, 
Shans 

No comments:

Post a Comment