Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bridesmaids

I'm a lucky girl to have SEVEN special ladies to stand beside me when I say "I will".

I thought I would give a little introduction. 

MOH, my big sister, Melissa. Here we are reppin the Vaughn Family at the North Charleston Christmas parade.


Coleman's sweet sister, Sarah, will be joining us all the way from Montana! So lucky to be joining this great family :)


My high school BFF, Lucy, who is now basically a celebrity living in NYC.


ZTA sister, Paige, a second year law student at University of South Carolina School of Law.


ZTA sister and former roomie , Marla, the smartest girl I know studying to be a CPA and living in our nation's capital.


ZTA sister and former roomie, Alexandra, cutest little legal assistant you will ever find in Downtown Charleston.


ZTA sister, Chelsy, the most wonderfully artistic and talented girl I know planning festivals and  living in Greenville, SC.



Those are my fantastic girls, and here is a sneak peak of their ensemble! 



Paige wearing a dress veryyy similar to the dress, and Alex actually wearing the dress.

Love all of you girls!

xo, 
Shans

No comments:

Post a Comment