Thursday, June 21, 2012

Da Dogs

I have always been a dog girl. 
Growing up we always had a least one furry companion in the house: daschund,
then a chitzu
 (that my sister and I got while our parents were on vacation in the Bahamas),
then a lab,
 then a mut ( that was product of my sister's slutty chihuahua)
 the list goes on. 

When I met Coleman I could not have been more excited about his doggie, Buoy. 


She and I obviously became best friends immediately. 

Back in October we made a spur of the moment decision to add to our little family. 
We made a trip up to Monk's Corner to pick up this little sweetie, Botany Bay. 


These two girls bring such JOY to our lives. It is really hard to explain. 
Each day I get home from work ( I am always the first home) and they are beyond excited to see me. 
It makes me smile. 

Here is a picture of the two sisters snuggling not long after we brought Queen Busy Botany home. 


At first, Buoy was not so sure about her...as you can tell from the photo.
But now they love each other, and Botany keeps Buoy young at heart.


Sisterly Love. 



When we first got Botany, and she was still a little thing, she LOVED to sit on Buoy. 
Here they are at Botany's first vet visit. 


Still lovin on each other as Bot continues to grow. 





Realllly can't believe how big she is now, although, I still feel like she is cute little tiny black puppy when she curls up next to me in the bed. I think I will always feel like that no matter how big she gets -- really makes wish I had know Boo when she was a pup. 

I will leave you with this sweet image. 
Little black pup in a pile of freshly washed white clothes.


xo, 
Shans









No comments:

Post a Comment