Monday, April 23, 2012

One Of Those Mornings

Have you ever had one of those mornings where you would feel perfectly content with just punching someone square in the face? and it doesn't even matter who the victim is?

If you have not -- drop down on your knees and praise the Lord. If you have, you can relate with me today.
I have just had this type of morning -- wedding drama, work drama, headache after headache. 

If it weren't for Starbucks and Coleman Hodges now having an iphone (so that I can emoji bomb him with all of my pinned up anger) I'm not sure I would have made it to see the clock strike 1pm. Cheers to you all with my Tall Skinny Vanilla Latte (fingers crossed these are on my bridal diet) in hopes that this afternoon is nothing like this morning was. 

xo, 
Shans

P.S.
If the wedding drama that I have dealt with over the last 5 days is anything like what I will be dealing with over the next 11 months, someone please go ahead and book Coleman and I two tickets to Vegas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment