Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunburn

Sitting at my desk enduring serious facial pain. 
Julie and I made a little trip out to the beach yesterday -- my first time this year. 
Being the dumb little girl I am I decided to apply as little sunscreen as possible, and now I am paying for it. 
I got burnt in the most peculiar places -- like the top of my feet and my hips. My face looks like an oompa loompa's. Crossing my fingers and praying real hard that this turns into a fabulous tan before the weekend's festivities. I cannot have a peeling face on Saturday. CANNOT. 

 I have my mother to blame for my hatred of sunscreen and love for the sun. She'll be paying for it if I turn into a leathery old woman before I'm 30. One of these days I will learn my lesson. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Only 4 days until Charleston Affair! And 2 days until friends start arriving in town. I am ecstatic!! 

xo,
Shans

No comments:

Post a Comment