Thursday, April 26, 2012

Reunion 2K12

Next Weekend is A Charleston Affair Weekend -- the College of Charleston's Alumni Weekend. 
I am BEYOND excited. It is a weekend full of CofC Alumni Association events with the headliner 'A Charleston Affair' a fabulous cocktail party for all CofC Alumni and the graduating seniors. 

This will be my third year attending (junior year as Coleman's date, senior year as well duh, a senior, and this year as an alum)! If I am not mistaken, this will be the first time since last May that all 5 Zlamstas -- Paige, Marla, Chelsy, Alex, and me -- will be back in Charleston together. It seems pretty unbelievable that we have been out of school for a WHOLE year! The five of us are so all over the place! Paige is finishing up her first year of law school at Carolina, Marla is about to GRADUATE with her Masters in Accounting from UVA, Chelsy is moving to Greenville, Alex is busting ass as a swanky attorney's assistant, and me... I'm getting MARRIED! Where has the time gone??? All four of these ladies are my bridesmaids, and I could not be more happy about finally having them all in one place to celebrate our lives together.  

Pre Charleston Affair last year :)


Our last ever Crown Ball 


Literally, the last time all 5 of us were together...in the Dollar none the less.


 My graduation Party Harbor Cruise


Love, you Zlamstas!
xo, 
Shans

No comments:

Post a Comment