Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hump Day Happenings

The first Wednesday of the month is always a doozy. The CCC has this thing called the Chaplaincy Breakfast on these days -- what does this mean? I report to duty at 7:15am. 45 minutes earlier than normal and boy does it change everything. I'm sorry, but I do not function normally before the sun  comes up and after at 4am wake-up call on Saturday for the Cooper River Bridge Run I was just not having it this morning. HISS.

On a better note, leaving the office 45 minutes early to run some errands before margarita happy hour with Melissa and Mary Frances. Beyond excited! It is funny how different a Margarita at 5pm sounds pre and post grad. I'm not sure anything could sound much better. YUM.

Bridesmaids dresses are officially ready to be order when my lovely ladies are ready -- one more thing to scratch off the list! 

xo, 
Shans

No comments:

Post a Comment