Friday, April 13, 2012

TGIF

Happy Friday, everyone! We made it through another week for two days of bliss. I am looking forward to a great weekend spent with some great people. Babysitting, the three cutest monkeys in town tonight. The kids have in a way been passed around my friends over the last few years. Paige watched them almost full time for a few years, then Courtney got them, and now I have the pleasure of spending at least 1 day a week with them -- Caroline, Cole, and Baby Ben. We will certainly be having a hotdog pizza party tonight 
(their favorite :/ ) 

Tomorrow morning the future MIL, Betsey, and I are walking the beach of Sullivan's Island for the 3rd annual Run4Adela. Adela Cook, was a Bishop England senior when she died from injuries sustained in a golf cart accident while on Spring Break in the Bahamas. She was a former camper at Camp St. Christopher when I was a counselor there years ago. I can still remember the total shock that overcame when I heard the news. She was such a sweet, loyal, caring, and fun girl. I'm upset that I haven't found the time to participate in the run over the last two years, but I am delighted to be a part of something so great tomorrow. That sweet girl will certainly never be forgotten with such loyal friends and family to keep her legacy strong. 

My BFF Chelsy is back in town this weekend to visit family -- so we are having a girls dinner with Alex Saturday night at Leaf, one of my faves! It is so nice to have a little girly time every once in a while! 

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
xo,
Shans

No comments:

Post a Comment