Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Why Does Everything Have to Be SO Complicated?

I think I finally got this thing to look alright. I have been playing with the templates/colors/fonts for a while now, and I just cannot seem to stay happy with anything I chose. This will have to do. 

Another thing that is complicated: wedding invitations. Thank goodness for  
Mrs. Mary Frances NORTHCUTT (recent Mrs.)! 
She has been a huge help this morning deciphering fonts, styles and paper options. I requested samples from the company that has been suggested to me by a number of Charleston Brides (Reave's Engraving), and the thick package showed up in our mailbox yesterday afternoon. It was jam packed with invitations that sampled just about everything they have to offer. I have to say it was a lot more than I expected, and I really appreciate that. You just don't hear about companies doing that type of thing for their potential customers very often. They came with a sweet note that said to pass them on to another bride in our area when we were finished without our stationary needs. CUTE. 

ANOTHER thing that is complicated. All of my College friends living so far away. Paige in Columbia, Chelsy in Greenwood (Greenville soon!) Marla in Charlottesville, Lucy in NYC, Claire, Courtney and Katie all in DC and  Jessica in Houston. It gets really complicated. Luckily Charleston Affair is just a few weeks away, and we will all be back in the Holy City! 

That's all for now -- more on friends being far away later :(
xo,
Shans

No comments:

Post a Comment