Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tele Tuesday

Back again for another edition of TV talk. This week brought to you by the color orange. As in Orange Is The New Black.

I can only hope that you people have been watching this shit. It is really too good to explain. And by good I really mean bad? Paige mentioned yesterday that she wasn't quite sure if this season was any good or not. Well, I'm here to tell you it's not good. But it is bad in all the right ways. 

I'm only 8 episodes in at this point, and I've heard from some spoilers that nothing really good happens until the last episode. The normal Shannon would have packed up shop and closed Netflix down, but this far in I feel like I owe it to Piper to stick it out. I mean, it is the least I can do for the poor schmuck, don't ya think? 

Y'all tell me your thoughts on this season, and I'll be back next week once I've figured out how this panty pushing project ends up. For some reason, I don't see Alex and Piper being all that successful?

The sheer thought of the panty business forces me to leave you with this. 

You tell em, Pennsatucky. 

And that's all I've got for you today, folks.  Happy Tuesday! 

xo,
SVH


No comments:

Post a Comment