Friday, March 16, 2012

Registry Fun

Who knew making a registry could be so fun?!? For a shopaholic like myself, this couldn't be any better. I get to walk around a store with a magic scanner and pick out all of the things I love and all the things I think Coleman might like.

Cake stands, picture frames, monograms galore. Life can't get much better than this. We are currently registered at Pottery Barn, Bed Bath and Beyond, and myregistry.com, which may be the best invention yet. Myregistry.com links all of your registries to one site for items from smaller companies that do not offer bridal registries. There you can find the most beautiful Blue Mare Vietri plates that go right along with my nautical obsession. Check it out -- just visit myregistry.com and search for Coleman and I, April 6, 2013, and you are sure to find us. Simple as that!

Trying to blast through this uneventful Friday at work, and then I'm on the road with dad to St. Augustine to visit Grandaddy, Aunt Brenda, Uncle Jim, and the cousins. It will be the first time I have seen them since Coleman added this ring to my finger, and I more than excited at another opportunity to show it off for the first time -- new manicure in tow and all. Poor Colemy will be stuck on a yacht in Beaufort all weekend -- what a life he lives.

Have a safe and fun St. Patrick's Day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment