Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A Little Late, Our Wedding Reception Recapped

By a little late, I mean 2 years late.

It just occurred to me that I never recapped our wedding reception. Although I did a very thorough job (if I do say so myself) of recapping the entire day leading up to the reception, I abruptly stopped upon our exit from the trolley. How rude.  

Well, no time like the present, right?  Starting from where I left off... here is very delayed Wedding Wednesday for your viewing pleasure. 


My sweet groom, C. 

Making our entrance into the reception. 
I think it is safe to say Mom was pretty excited that we had made it this far. 
Also, it appears C is still concerned about stepping on my dress. 

This might be my favorite?

C started to get a little rambunctious towards the end. He was highly annoyed about how slowly the band (who I loved) was playing our song, Crazy Love. 

A sweet moment with my daddy. He should be so lucky. 
After all I did stand in the middle of the dance floor waiting on him for a small eternity... 
He was checking out the food. 
If my memory serves me correctly, he is chewing celery in this photo. 

C and his mama. Like I said.. he was starting to go a little stir crazy.


Some of the details. 

Cutting the cake.

C thought he was being funny... I mean this is funny. In the moment however...

A sweet Zeta moment.  Do any of you girls remember what song this was??


And Paige catches the bouquet! Y'all should know that she was engaged within 3 months. 



Rant Alert: It cannot go without mentioning that I was less than satisfied with my photography experience. For instance, this photo brings all of my pint up wedding photography based anger to a head again. This photo is one I would consider a must have photo. I mean why did we buy those sparklers if we weren't going to capture it on film?
This photo is the product of a guest's iPhone. 
End of Rant.

Hope y'all enjoyed this better late than never wedding recap.  
What a coincidence, that it landed on a Wednesday....

Teaser Alert:
(lots of alerts happening here this morning...)
#WeddingWednesday will be back.

xo, 
SVH






















1 comment:

  1. 1. I think we were singing "Today and Forever"
    2. I had no idea it was an iPhone picture (the sparkler pic). At least you have that!

    ReplyDelete