Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Christmas List

This Christmas is going to be a small one.
With the wedding on the forefront,
I just don't see the normal gift overload happening.

As far as Mom and Pops are concerned,
this wedding is my Christmas gift,
and birthday,
and next Christmas too probably.

But...
a girl can dream right?

Here are some things on my "imaginary list"

I'm really wanting to spruce up my
 "office/workout room/dressing room"
 a little bit.
I think this rug, a new chair, and a coat of paint on my desk will do the trick.


speaking of a new chair
I would like to have this one.



So far I think the list is looking pretty reasonable.
Don't you think?
All things I "need" right?

While I'm on the decorating kick,
I could also use this


We I could probably use a King size mattress to go along with it though.
That would be nice.

Oh hell, why don't we just finish off the whole house.
While were at it right?

I could really use...hmmm...a "few" of these.

4?6?8?
Really any would be great.

I think these things would suit me just fine.
Thanks, Santa?

xo,
Shans



1 comment: