Friday, July 10, 2015

Five on Friday : Things I Can't Stop Thinking About

Linking up with the lovely ladies of Five on Friday  for another addition of brain purges with Shannon. Today I'm telling you about five things I CANNOT stop thinking about this morning.


I visited this diamond in the rough with a couple of my girlfriends last night for a late dinner. I have heard rave reviews over and over again from countless people including local blogger Natalie's list of top Charleston Recs so I was super excited to try it. Y'all it did not disappoint. I wanted to be sure to get a nice sampling so I bullied my girl Claire into sharing FOUR things with me.  Yes, four. It was necessary. That being said, I can tell you with great confidence that you wouldn't being going wrong in trying the raw oysters, the hush puppies, the siam salad (my fave item?), or the fried oyster sandwich.  Check out the whole menu here.

2. Chick-Fil-A Chicken Biscuits
Following that delicious late night girls' dinner, I am suffering from what I have best identified as an embarrassing hangover from two glasses of white wine.  I'm thinking this is something I need to discuss with a medical professional because it just doesn't seem right. Maybe I'm just tired? Who knows.  Anyways, said embarrassing hangover led my happy little ass straight to Chick-Fil-A this morning for a life-saving biscuit. 

3. Weekend-ing 
Sadly, our favorite two Montana ladies head back to Big Sky soon and this is our last weekend with them. I'm looking forward to as many baby snuggles as possible. And no white wine. 

4.  Wedding Prep 
As I have mentioned before my gal pal Alex is getting married soon.  Soon is starting to really sneak up on us.  Like 3 weeks soon, I think? Anyways, I am at the point of anticipation where the wedding is all I can think about.  I may have already picked out all of my outfits and packed a few items? #Casual 

Here is where I could use your help.  What shoes do I wear with this dress?! 
I think I will rock this oldie but goodie for the bridesmaids' luncheon. But what shoes?!

5. Haircuts
Loosely related to No. 4, I am in desperate need of a haircut prior to Alex's nuptials. Split ends like woah happening over here right now.  I am a little nervous to cut too much off and not have enough for a substantial up do.  Here is what I'm thinking for said haircut and said up do.  Please share yours thoughts on these right after your shoe recommendations.  Thanks, you're a doll.

Obviously, I will never look this cool, but I like the haircut. 

But, I would still like to pull off something similar to this. Is it possible? Will I have enough hair?
 Do I need to take hair pills? Who knows. 

Well that is literally everything I am thinking about today. 
Hope you enjoyed this random addition of Five on Friday! 


xo, 
SVH


1 comment:

  1. 2. MAYBE YOU'RE PREGNANT LOLOLOLOLOL
    4. I don't know what shoes to wear either.
    5. Obvs am on board with the haircut and updo.

    ReplyDelete