Tuesday, September 29, 2015

#EasyCturns30 - the details


Well, hello there, strangers.  Sorry for my absence, but y'all,  life is full right now to say the least.  For the last 6+ months I have been planning a surprise 30th birthday party for my sweet hubs.  The big shindig went down Friday night, and I think C and I are both still recovering.  More professional pics to come, but for now here are some iPhone pics I took prior to going to retrieve the birthday boy.

Naturally I went with a navy and white theme.  Who would have thought? 
But, you should also notice the camo centerpieces featuring cattails and duck calls.


Sadly, this lighting is pretty awful, but the party featured a bourbon bar (one of C's favorite things). I provided a variety of brands for mixing and sipping.  That adorable silver bowl is filled with cigars and camo lighters. :) 


Custom cups for said bourbon.

Cocktail table centerpieces.  More cattails, wheat, burlap, and camo ash trays for the cigars. 

Dessert table (minus the cake and cupcakes). 

There's my (I mean his?) adorable bourbon-themed cake!

The birthday boy!

More to come soon. 
xoxo 
SVH


1 comment:

  1. THANK GOD YOU'RE BACK. And I'm so sad I missed all the fun :(

    ReplyDelete