Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to Coleman

 A little photo recap of Coleman's birthday weekend!
My apologies if you follow me on instagram
because you have probably already seen these :)

Special cake for the special boy.
Sugar Bakeshop Almond Cake.
To Die For.

 After marriage counseling,
birthday party bro sesh for the Carolina game.
The Spread.

Closeup of the Gamecock cupcakes!

 Yesterday,
Coleman's actual day of birth, I accompanied him to the Dove Field.
I really like to go just to take pictures.
and to spend time with my main man in his favorite environment on his birthday!

 How cute are they???

Proud birthday boy with his dog and their dove limit.

I think Coleman put it best himself.
"I had a pretty good birthday. Carolina won. Clemson lost. And I shot a limit of doves."
Sounds like a pretty great weekend.

Happy Monday, y'all.

xo,
Shans

1 comment:

  1. Love these. Seriously. Our guys are going to be BFFS soon!!!!! Oh, and us, and the doggies!

    ReplyDelete