Friday, July 27, 2012

tgif and shoe update

Woo! It is Friday already!!
It is truly amazing how much faster the week goes by at my new job.
Sadly, it seems like the weekends are going by faster too :(

My bestie, Lucy, is in town for just one night tonight -- definitely not long enough, but I am still so excited to get a chance for a night on the town with her.

My sweet grandaddy is also in town (he will be 92 in December!) and I am SO excited to be having dinner with him and the rest of the family tonight.

SHOE UPDATE!
__________________________________

A few days ago I told y'all what I was looking for in a shoe.
Alex did some serious stalking and found a Kate Spade that seriously fit almost every criteria.


Only problem is that is is a little more than I would like to spend on a shoe that I will clearly never be able to wear again...I mean it is blue and sparkly....

So, I went on a reconnaissance mission to see if I could find something similar but less expensive.
This is what I found.


Striking resemblance, no?

Much less expensive. Not quite as polished of a look as I would like, but in all honestly people won't see them that much.. I can't lie and say they are just as good because they are no Kate Spade, but I do think they are pretty a good good knock off.

Thoughts please!

xo,
Shans

1 comment:

  1. Perfect!! I would never know the difference. I LOVE a good knockoff! :)

    ReplyDelete