Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Photo Update

A little "Wedding Wednesday"
photo-heavy update for your enjoyment :)

What is a girl to do with all of these boxes?
Not to mention the other half that have already been relocated to the attic.
The "by the door pile" is for C to trash.
The other is a "keep in the attic for moving purposes one day/someday".
Am I nuts for keeping?


I traveled up the South Carolina coast this weekend
to celebrate this pretty lady's bachelorette weekend!

Her soon to be hubby is one of C's groomsmen, and C is one of his!

Received their invitation in the mail yesterday!
The last one we will ever receive addressed to
Mr. Hodges and Miss Vaughn. EEK!

LOVE getting gifts in the mail everyday!
My dreams of a fully-set, formal dining room table
are finally coming together.
8 down, 4 to go!
Still working on my napkin-folding skills.

Got this bad boy yesterday.
If that doesn't make this wedding real
then I don't know what will!


Lastly, how funny is this gift from a lady at my office?!?
C and I will be married on the same day as the
infamous Cooper River Bridge Run! LOVE THIS!


That is all for today!
17 days to go.

xo,
Shans


2 comments:

  1. Ha, we have a very similar stack of boxed by our front door. We only put a few out in the trash each week because Cameron is certain someone is going to see all of the empty boxes and want to break into our house. :) The calligraphy on that invitation is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lady!! I just found your blog and so excited to find your getting married! (my wedding is in August!!)
    I just posted about a wedding linkup I started today. I hope you will start linking up going forward! (every friday!)
    I'd love to have you!! P.S. I have a ton of giveaways coming up (and one going on right now too!) Stop by and enter!
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete