Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Save the Dates

It is Wednesday again!
Thank goodness...that much closer to the weekend.

Last week I shared that our Save the Dates were on their way
to the mailboxes of our friends and family members.

I think that most if not all of them have been received!
So I thought I would share.

Of course,
I am a dumbie and did not take a photo
even though I have been planning to post this for days.

Fortunately for me,
my girl Chelsy tweeted a photo of hers upon its arrival.

Here it is!!
(Charleston, South Carolina is the bottom line)

I am still so happy with them
and trust me it took a long of hard work
to pick the final product out!

They came equipped with a small card
with a beautiful script H
and our wedding website.

I will try to post a photo of the final product soon
even our cute return address stamp!!

Have a great Hump Day.

xo,
Shans




2 comments: