Monday, July 20, 2015

Dressing Up Seersucker

Paige and I recently had an airport layover conversation about seersucker.  
Mostly about Paige's disdain for it.

Although I do feel comfortable saying "I like seersucker", 
I can see (rather clearly) where she is coming from.  
I mean it can be a little much. 
I give you Exhibit One. 

Alright, maybe it is just too much when paired with obnoxious bows?
 Because, the idea of a simple dressed up seersucker dress is really appealing to me.
 I might even go as far as to say I'm contemplating wearing an oldie from my closet instead of a Lilly dress for my girl Alex's bridesmaids' luncheon. 
(Calm down, Paige, I said contemplating.)

I give you Exhibit Two.

Not so bad when it is done right, right?
I'm thinking a plain strapless seersucker number paired with gold jewels and simple nude pumps.
 Tell me your thoughts! 

xo, 
SVH




1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh i felt my heart rate accelerating just reading this. that first dress with the bow gave me hives.

    ReplyDelete