Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming!

I am TOO excited that Christmas is right around the corner!

Sunday I got busy decorating
and I have added a few holiday touches to our little home.

My apologies if you follow me on Instagram
because you have probably already seen these!

Call me old fashioned but I love white lights.
C is all about the colors
 but I think there is something beautiful about a lit all in white Christmas tree.
Sort of takes my breath away :)


This is the second year I have stuck with a gold, silver, and red theme.
Mostly gold and silver (matte and sparkly) ornaments
with some red mixed in for a pop of color.


It may be hard to tell...
but that angel up there?
She's a chocolate lab.

C's mom got it for us before Botany was even a glimmer in our eye.
Buoy loves the special attention.


Then there is our very special 12-seat Mahogany dining table.
For which we have 4 total chairs.
Only 2 of which match.
We clearly only have very fancy dinner parties.


The Pottery Barn footed bowl was a wedding gift from our first party.
I absolutely love it!!
I especially love it filled with extra sparkly ornaments.

The hurricane vases are from World Market
and filled with pecans straight from my mamas tree
around the most delicious apple scented candles walmart has to offer.



And lastly,
our stocking are hung.

On the bar of all places.
Gotta make do with what you have!

xoxo,
Shans

No comments:

Post a Comment