Friday, November 9, 2012

Fashion Friday

This girl needs some new boots in her life.
I have one go to pair of "riding boots"
that I have had for 2 years,
and they need a little break.

Wearing heels to work
leaves a lot to be desired in the realm of keeping my feet warm,
so I would also like a pair that could be suitable for work.
with dresses, and with pants.

Of course, being the frugal lady I am I do not want to break the bank on these things,
so I have been doing a little online bargain shopping.

Here are some of my top contenders.
Please, let me know what you think. 

Every day riding boot/found here


WARREN by FABULAIRE
Black/Could maybe work with work dresses (also with tights)/found here.

ANDREWS by BJORNDAL

VERONICA by LIMELIGHT
Either of these could do for wearing under black pants to work.
The second ones could also double as something sassy for the weekend.

What do y'all think??

xo,
Shans

1 comment:

  1. I'm having the same problem...what the heck kind of shoes am I supposed to wear to work that will keep my feet warm?? All I have are flat boots and those do not go with dress pants. May have to get some of those cute black heeled booties!

    ReplyDelete