Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Recap

Happy Tuesday after Labor Day!

One of the hardest days to get back to the grind of the work week,
 but it is a FOUR day week so that is fantastic.

I must say that I think this weekend was equal parts
fun
relaxing
and
lazy
The perfect adjectives to describe a long weekend...a sweltering long weekend in Charleston.

Friday evening started off with some after work cocktails.
Saturday was filled with pool time and sunshine.
Crab legs near the water for supper Saturday evening :)
A little Labor Day sale shopping with mama on Sunday.
Baby Botany's first trip to the Dove field with Coleman.
(which was a great success!)
Out on the town with some visiting college friends Sunday night.
Movie watching and couch laying Monday.

Looking back it sounds like I had a pretty great Holiday weekend,
and I think I agree!

Hope y'all did too!

xo,
Shans


No comments:

Post a Comment