Monday, September 10, 2012

Droppin' Some Lbs.

Its Monday again.
Not only is it Monday but it is the very first day of my firm's

Weight Loss Challenge.

eek...

The firm is offering for the first time ever, a voluntary weight loss challenge.
And it is just that, a challenge, not a competition.
No biggest loser, not getting kicked off.

A personal competition to lose 10% of your body weight in 10 weeks.
With a cash prize incentive.

What better way to get me kicked into wedding diet high gear is there?
I'm talking a chance at winning $500!
(If you can keep the weight off for 3 months following the 10 weeks)
Which I HAVE to do...
the wedding is 7 months away!

We had our first weigh in this morning
after I indulged one last time on some warm Krispy Kreme donuts!

And now...were off the races to lose to 10 percent!
Wish me luck!

xo,
Shans


No comments:

Post a Comment