Friday, September 21, 2012

TGIF

I am so happy the weekend is here:
a weekend full of my favorite guy, Coleman.

We have marriage counseling tonight and tomorrow morning until after lunch.
Although I must say, I am very nervous,
I will be happy to be getting this done.
And, I am sure it will do great things for us!

Coleman's birthday is Sunday!
We will be celebrating with friends and family at our house tomorrow afternoon.
Carolina has a big match-up this weekend vs. Missouri,
so I have decided to host a birthday cookout watch party for my main man.


The dude with our sweet pups.

Hamburgers,
beers, 
sausage dip,
beers, 
mexican bean dip,
ALMOND BIRTHDAY CAKE,
cupcakes,
the list goes on.


Those of you who know me welll
know that I LOVE birthdays,
and C's is at the top of my list.

I love having a special reason to shower him with attention all week weekend long!

Hope y'all have a great one!
xo,
Shans

1 comment: