Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

To my sweet, sweet Mama!


C and I hosted our first little family function as a married couple yesterday. 
We had my mom, sister, BIL and nephew over for supper! 
Don't worry we didn't leave dad out on purpose; he was in Darlington for the big NASCAR race. :) 

My sister marinated some mojo chicken and made a fresh salad from her garden. 
I whipped up this yummy mac-n-cheese found on pinterest 
and this delicious chocolate brownie trifle stolen from my girl Megan
I was so excited to put my new trifle bowl from Alex to good use! 

I will say it was a great success -- I received compliment from both mom and sis on my two dishes. That's a big deal, y'all. They are both super cooks. Then C and I volunteered to keep my sweet nephew for the night as a happy mother's day gift to my sister. 
I know, I know, we are too good to her. :)

Now, we are off to celebrate with  C's mom for Sunday Supper. 
Hope you all had a great Mother's Day!

xo,
Mrs. H

1 comment:

  1. Glad you tried the trifle! It was a huge hit at supper club! :)

    ReplyDelete