Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Busyyyy.

Life sure has been busy lately.
I feel like I haven't slowed down since we got home from the Mountains
( this explains the lack of "real posts" as of late).
I have been busy trying to figure out this new job of mine during the day and getting our house into acceptable order in the afternoons.

Now, I would be deceiving you if I didn't mention that my "getting the house in order" mostly consists of telling Coleman things to do.

What curtain rods to hang in which room, which light bulbs need replace, complaining about the abrasiveness of the shower head in our bathroom -- you know all really important things.

Movers come tomorrow to bring us a few more things from C's parents, a dining room table with no chairs, rugs, a china hutch (I wish I could fully explain my excitement about this one particular item), and fingers crossed an elliptical! I'm hoping that having this handy dandy piece of exercise equipment with in such close proximity of my very own shower (and bed) will coax me into actually working out.
Seeing as I promised myself that I would start working out after the Saluda trip. hmmmm...

Off to grab some lunchie. Hope this post make y'all feel less deprived from my life's on-goings.
HA!
I don't even have any followers!

xo,
Shans

No comments:

Post a Comment