Wednesday, July 25, 2012

shoe shoppin and save the dates

Since getting most of the "big things" crossed of my list I have been approaching my wedding planning in a "one thing at a time" fashion.

Or in this case... two things at a time.

Shoes and Save the Dates.

Shoes

I'm on a mission to make up my mind about what kind of shoes I want.
I like nude, I really like navy, I like sparkly, I like bows.
but, which do I like the most...
or which of these would make the best combination.
Here are some current covets.

Dimensionality Peep-Toes   Cendrillon d’Orsays
                                                  here                                             here


Last, but really first, but really expensive:



Thoughts?


Save the Dates
Thank God, I ordered these a very long time ago, but now it is getting close to the time where they should probably be addressed. My current dilemma: should I address them myself?
I have pretty ok handwriting... I would really love to hear everyone's thoughts on this.
The invitations will be done by the printer in calligraphy style, but these are much less formal...which is why I think I could get away with self addressing...

Here is a little teaser. They include this photo:


That's all I've got for the day! Don't forget -- I would love your opinion on both dilemmas!!

xo,
Shans

1 comment:

  1. Exciting! I like the nude shoes. Just go with wahtever will be most comfortable! Thats what I say for everything. And love the save the date picture! I am working on getting engagement pics so I can nail that down as well!

    ReplyDelete